Friday 28 August 2015

Finally some more chassis progress!!!

So its been a very long while!!!

School has been keeping me REALLY busy and although I managed a bit of welding earlier in the year, I felt like it was such little progress it didn't really warrant a post. Still...I spent a day yesterday busily welding on outriggers and connecting up all the small gauge tubing.
Both outriggers welded on and support tubes connected up
All the little tubes!!! each one has to be internally sleeved with smaller tubing and then seam welded, drilled either side and rosette welded. going is slow!

Particularly tricky bit!

All the passenger side tubing is now done!!
And on to the driver side...
Lots more small tubes to go!!



1 comment:

  1. Well done Tony, I was wondering whether you had managed to move forward. I am not moving forward at a blistering pace, but I am hoping to be able to get my chassis sorted this weekend!

    ReplyDelete