Monday 1 August 2016

Chassis is home

I collect H & S Powder coating and I have to say I'm very happy with the job they have done, the finish is excellent!! Having got it home, I quickly knocked up a chassis trolley which will allow me to wheel it about while the garage work continues....



I've definately built the garage big enough! This is the finished car's parking spot,,,plenty of room for workbenches, tool cabinets, lathe, pillar drill etc etc....

Next job is to squirt a load of rust proofing inside all the tubes I can...I have a tin of Noxudol 750 but need to make a sprayer thingy long enough to reach inside about 8' of tube....

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tony, Nice to see everything is coming along nicely.
    I have just today heard that my chassis work has started at Duncan Rubens. It needed the engine mounts changing and the rear suspension pick ups altered as the wrong size lugs had been used.

    I am hoping Duncan will be able to do me a new floor next year too as I have decided to bond the floor back on,

    ReplyDelete